If you are to receive God’s blessings in this new year, it is essential that you guard your heart.
The intent of the heart is at the core of our being. The Lord sets a significant importance for keeping our hearts pure. So how do you guard your heart?
Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23
- Remember the character of God. Reflect on His promises.
- Leave your past mistakes and failures behind. Jesus has forgiven you, now forgive yourself.
- Expect great things from God. Accept great things from God.
- Open your heart to receive from Him. Have a teachable spirit.
- Have a grateful heart. Count your blessings, (I bet there are many).
- Defend righteousness
- Read God’s word. Take time to pray and worship Him.
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:21
Join the conversation – If you enjoyed this post, why not subscribe and recommend my site to other broken people. I appreciate your comments. Thanks for sharing!
Love and Blessings,